Medical representatives can be spotted from a mile away. The designer clothing, the bright smile and brand name car; they are often envied and as a medical recruiter I often come across people wanting to head into that field to become the best.
Why would you want to be a medical rep?
- Higher income potential and improved company benefits compared to other repping positions.
- To a certain extent you have control of your working hours.
- The feeling that your products matter and will make a difference.
What makes a good medical rep?
- It comes without saying that ambition is a key indicator to the success of a medical sales person.
- You can be the smartest person in the world but if you are not hard working you will probably not succeed.
- A diligent person shows signs of future success.
- It is important to be a well-read sales representative if you want to succeed.
- Loyalty is a quality that helps propel a person to succeed.
- A person who has excellent follow up and always does what they say they are going to do makes for a great medical sales person.
- A person who is flexible and can change their approach to suit different personalities or even circumstances, like work hours, are on track for success in medical sales.
If you want to know more or see if you make the cut, please send your CV to Nicky@proappoint.co.za