A growing, global company in Umhlanga is looking for talented Software Team Leads.
What’s great about the company?
- You’d get to work on unique and interesting projects: They produce world class, simulation products for the national and international market
- Collaborative work environment (Agile)
- Flexi hours
- Study benefits
- Casual work attire
- and if that’s not enough to sell you, they have a coffee machine!
- Playing a rather important role in advancing world class simulation technologies by ensuring all software is developed to our clients’ needs and meets standards.
- Coach and mentor development teams in best practices.
- Participate in technical development strategies.
- Manage scope, ensure requirements are correctly captured and documented with technical analyst.
- Ensure user stories, product backlog and development specification are correctly documented.
- Identify risks and implement relevant risk strategies.
- First level analysis of issues raised.
- Filter and feedback to team.
- Participate in an Agile environment
- Host client acceptance test procedures, note all observations, and negotiate any changes.
- Participate in team performance strategy.
Qualifications / Skills required to apply?
- 5+ years software development experience (Must have)
- Relevant IT tertiary degree (Must have)
- C# experience (Must have)
- Strong collaboration and technical skills required.
- Unity 3D, Unreal Engine experience (advantageous)
- Game development experience (advantageous)
- Project Manager, SCRUM master or equivalent (advantageous)
- Conflict and performance management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and solution oriented thinking
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and Organization skills
Market related – a cliché, we know, but let’s talk anyway
email@example.com or call 031 265 2000