Our client in the Durban area is looking for an experienced Sales Representative with experience in the building industry to join their growing team.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned area to generate business for the organization’s products.
- Make telephone calls and personal visits to existing and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and logistics.
- Analyse market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers, highlighting profile, market share and opportunities.
- Identify advantages of the company’s products and compare them with competitor products.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy and maximise the return on time invested in the area.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consult with marketing management and technical personnel.
- Assist customers in all aspects of technical advice regarding products, regulations and guarantees.
- Conduct regular building site visits for customers.
- Research sources to develop prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Supply management with regular oral and weekly written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Provide customers with accurate pricing for tenders, bills of quantity and projects
- 3 to 5 years Representative / Sales Consulting in the Building / hardware industry
- Fluent in Afrikaans
Salary: R25 000 (negotiable) No Commission
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid
- Discovery Group Life, Life Insurance, Disability Cover, Funeral Plan
- Company Cell Phone
- 13th cheque
- Provident fund after 1 year employment
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org