Are you a well-rounded, full-stack developer who is comfortable with using and learning a wide range of technologies?
- Our client is a South African technology company developing and implementing leading edge solutions for the Quick Service Restaurant industry throughout Africa.
- We’re looking for a team player who can work hand in hand with others to develop leading edge web and mobile applications for a niche segment of the restaurant industry
- Our client builds mobile applications, point-of-sale, business intelligence and delivery management software and implement these solutions throughout Africa.
If you are a highly skilled, gifted web application developer – ideally:
a minimum education level equivalent to a 3-year University Bachelor’s degree
or greater, and
years’ experience in full life-cycle website development then we are looking
- The position involves conceptualizing, designing and developing web applications, backend services, integrations with third-party APIs and mobile applications.
- You will have experience and appreciation of UI/UX best practices and delivering high available environments is required. Good communication and written skills are essential.
- The position involves use of PHP (CodeIgniter), Node.JS, MySQL and Ionic (Cordova/PhoneGap) as well as using Git for version control and code reviews. Server environments are Linux based.
- You will have an appreciation of UI/UX. Experience with Node.js will give you an advantage.
- Experience delivering high availability environments is a requirement.
We are looking for capable and reliable people that we can all count on and enjoy working with .
Please send your detailed CV to Adrian.