Regional Operations Centre Support Manager
Dynamic Umhlanga based telecomms company seeking a Regional Operations Centre Support Manager.
Your role would be to support, guide, mentor, develop and manage the Service Desk teams to ensure that the company delivers exceptional results-driven service to clients by continuously analysing, reviewing and improving client interactions and optimizing systems and processes to ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer experience.
This role would suit a service delivery focused individual.
- 3+ Years within a team leader or manager role
- Solid understanding of fibre networks – FTTH.
- GPON/Active Ethernet knowledge.
- Networking experience – up to layer 3
- Call centre – people, process and technology.
- Ability to motivate, develop, lead and drive a team to achieve excellence.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate, coach, train and mentor others.
- Strong problem solving skills, implement corrective and preventative actions/processes.
- Ability to analyse data, identify problem areas, resolve the issues and implement remedial actions/processes.
- Ability to schedule and accomplish desired results within timeframes.
- Foster relationships with internal colleagues and relevant business departments.
- Maintains and complies with various legislative requirements.
- Ability to listen and communicates effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent time management.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
- Self motivated and driven.
Salary: R15 000- R20 000
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 031 265 2000 to find out more.