Para – Planner
The Para – Planner will report to the Financial Advisor
The key role of the Para – Plannner is to provide maximum support to the Financial Advisor and to control and maintain all new business and related client administration processes.
Scope of responsibility:
- Be fully aware of the financial and administrative goals of your department
- Constantly strive to improve your internal effectiveness and responsibility through improved decision making processes and results
- Assume a strong awareness to enhance external relationships with clients, providers and the public at large for the company’s value proposition.
- Constantly improve your specialist authority as a New Business Administrator.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- The regular, professional interaction with prospective or existing clients by telephone, email, correspondence methods using exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- The procedural adherence to all matters pertaining to the Group’s practice management and compliancy processes in respect of client administration. This includes the FAIS and FICA Acts.
- Maintaining and enhancing both your personal and the Group’s relationship with all clients, corporate clients and their respective family and business associates.
- Handle escalations from the administration desk which may include any client grievance or sub – standard administration process that may impact upon the Group’s stated value system and thus affect client relationship.
- Inform the financial planner of any data, change of data or lifestyle event that has an impact on the clients’ planning process and the company’s relationship with the client.
FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDERS (FSPs)
- Constant and timeous liaison with your Broker Consultants to update your understanding, knowledge and comparative skills related to all FSP product offerings and solutions.
- Be constantly aware of all changes of personnel and consultants so that business is always fully aware of our business communication and relationship channels.
- Combining all of the above to ensure that a direct, transparent and harmonious relationship is maintained with all FSPs inclusive of professional confidentiality and integrity for both clients and our business.
- Request quotations / solutions for clients and their raised objectives.
- Request servicing quotes to upgrade any benefit/s as notified by the FSP. Discuss with the Financial Advisor whether or not an appointment with the client is required in this regard.
PERSONAL BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION
- Provide all necessary documents and forms to the financial planner to commence client activities as a new client or new product solution event.
- Request from selected FSPs, relevant information and quotations to provide planners with correct product information and comparisons.
- Record all activities on XPlan with relevant dates, correct information and action relevance per client per case.
- Embed all data relevant to the client within XPlan to run the specific FNA.
- Communicate, co-ordinate and assist the Personal Benefits Administrator and Wealth Administrator in any matters pertaining to the client portfolio.
- Ensure that all documentation is properly recorded, filed or handed over for filing as well as taking a personal interest in the file maintenance process for each client.
- Liaise, co-ordinate and finalise all new business activities related to referred business from Extegrity with consistent communication.
- Preparation for all appointments and handovers to the Financial Advisor well before the appointment date.
- Meet with the Financial Advisor on a daily basis to establish his needs.
- Ensure that annual review appointments are booked timeously and that the file is updated for the annual review.
- Assist in the submission and completion of claims.
- Assist with client queries.
- Ensure policy schedules are emailed to the identified clients in line with their annual review.
- Update annual reviews for the following year in XPlan.
- Follow up with the New Business Administrator on the status of various tasks and provide feedback to the Financial Advisor and / or client.
- Update the balance sheet in XPlanfor clients in line with their annual review.
- Insert information in XPlan to run the relevant FNA – client objectives, asset distribution, etc.
- Attend various FSPs in-house product training.
- Draft the Client Advise Record (CAR) and present to the Financial Advisor for his overview and signature.
- Delegate administration tasks to the administrator.
- Look for new business sales opportunities by upselling products or upgrading benefits.
- Ensure that the details captured in the clients’ Will documents are correct.
- When doing switches, ensuring that the Funds chosen are in line with the correct profile of the client and discussing with the advisor on what switches are required.
- Escalate all activities outside the agreed standards which may become client grievances.
Area: Morningside, Durban
Advert Posted by Nicky Of Pro Talent recruitment
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org