Strategic Client Partner (Sales)
Strategic Client Partner (Sales) (JHB or Durban)
The Strategic Client Partner will be responsible for growing revenue through the acquisition of new Enterprise Customers and Logo's via direct or indirect channels and will also be responsible to increase revenue within selected existing channel customers.
The successful candidate will also need to be an ambassador of the company by ensuring awareness of the brand and its capabilities within the ICT/ISP environment.
Experience and capability of managing a P&L within a business for customers and portfolio, experience in financial and commercial solution building and exposure to legal contracting and MSA requirements in global customers and territories.
Necessary Experience and/or Qualification
- 10 years' Sales experience in Telecoms
- International sales experience preferred
- Commercial acumen around building solution
- Legal experience around MSA and contracting
- Minimum of 5 years selling in a senior role with high end Multi-nationals customers
- Knowledge in selling across ICT business services
- Strong existing business relationships with customers in target industries
- Confident and Capable in engaging with C-levels Executives
- Experience in negotiating contracts & closing sales with annual contract value of R10 million+.
- A proven track record in meeting annual targets
Personal Skills/Competencies Required
- Strong presentation and written skills
- Positive and winning attitude
- Administratively competent to provide accurate documentation, proposals and internal procedural process requirements.
- Strong work ethic, self - starter and driven to succeed
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work long hours and track record of delivering on specific deadlines.