IT Service Desk Engineer
- Location:Gauteng, KZN
L1 / L2 SERVICE DESK ENGINEER - JHB
Our Client is looking for a strong Second Line IT Support Engineer
- You will be essential to providing support to our key clients in an IT support desk environment.
- Our Client values the importance of our IT Support Engineers, who are crucial to delivering a world class customer service.
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment, troubleshooting challenging queries and experience of IT managed services will be instrumental to your success.
- You will take problem ownership with clear, concise, customer communication whilst managing expectations. Our customer service drives our success, so a customer focused approach is essential.
For this you will have:
- 18 months or more commercial experience supporting SME's.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Familiar with working to SLA's & KPI's to meet customer requirements.
- A+ / N+/ /MCSE/MCITP/MCSA qualification
- Windows Server Technologies
- Active Directory
- Network Infrastructure Backup software: Office 365 & VMware
- An industry matching salary.
- Group-Life scheme.
- Subsidized Discovery Medical Aid.
- A tailored professional and personal development plan. Receive training relevant to your position.
Our focus areas in the IT industry are as follows:
- Cloud Services
- Voice Solutions
- Pro-Active Management
- Internet and Security Services
- Traditional IT Procurement and Support