Microsoft and Application IT Manager
An International Umhlanga based telecoms giant is seeking a highly-skilled and experienced Microsoft and Application IT Manager to join a very motivated, flexible and dedicated IT team who provide our customers with high availability systems.
The company is rapidly growing with great opportunity for progression.
Minimum Experience and Requirements:
- MCSE/MCITP or relevent IT qualification
- 5+ Years relevent technical experience
- 2+ Years in a team lead or managerial position
- Office365 and SharePoint Implementation, design, project management experience is a MUST
- Experience in hybrid cloud services – Exchange, AD, Office365
- Multi-site AD structure understanding
- Advanced GPO understanding
- Good attention to detail, drive and high level of customer service, and an overall hard working individual.
- Must be able to lead a boardroom discussion with key business stakeholders to provide sound IT solutions.
- Someone who can stick with their decision and isn’t easily persuaded to change the solution, jeopardizing IT standards and best practices.
Basic salary + benefits
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 031 265 2000 to find out more.