Our client, a reputable automotive component manufacturing firm based in Durban has an opening for a Mechanical Supervisor to lead and direct a team of maintenance staff.
- Supervise all maintenance activities with respect to break-downs, planned and preventative maintenance.
- Allocate available resources based on current site priority.
- Review, analyse and report on the status of break-downs and PMs, determine necessary action to improve.
- Coordinate problem solving exercises for recurring problems, including rolling out of improvements to other applicable processes.
- Coordinate living maintenance program by ensuring that break-down data serves as an input to the planned maintenance content and frequency.
- Coordinate TPM program.
- Ensure that applicable safety standards are upheld with respect to internal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Manage all outsourced activities including cost, quality of work and lead time.
- 5 years or more in maintenance of industrial equipment
- 3 years or more of leadership/ supervisory experience within a maintenance department
- Experience in process design, development and optimization would be advantageous
- Grade 12
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com should you meet the above requirements.