Job description and activities:
- Execute preventative and corrective maintenance routines to tools and equipment.
- Diagnose and repair equipment that presents mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and / or pneumatic faults.
- Maintenance to facilities and building
- Support in tool room and consumables management activities.
- Support in Industrial Safety activities.
- Operated material handling equipment.
- Manage warehouse physical stores, parts.
- Basic knowledge of Electricity, Mechanics and Pneumatic.
- Management of multimeter and measuring instruments.
- Use of manual mechanical tools.
- Experience in forklift handling.
- Basic knowledge of computing (Word and Excel applications)
- Artisan certification
- Trade / Millwright
- Licensed for forklift operations
- English (fluent)