Junior Field Technician
Our client in Kloof is looking for a vibrant individual to join their specialist team of young professionals to assist with, (but not limited to):
- Hardware installations
- Network installations
- Computer repairs
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- End-user training
- Stock control
Character Traits we are looking for
- Honesty & trustworthiness
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Someone who never quits and who gets the job done
- A team player with communication skills
- Ability to grasp and understand new concepts
- Troubleshooting skills – ability to think out of the box
- Ability to work with timed deadlines
- Must be able to work unsupervised and efficiently
- Must be able to do shift work to cover evenings and weekends if required
The successful candidate will be working out of the Kloof office.
Travel to locations in and around South Africa will occasionally be required for a few days at a time. Most importantly, someone with a vision to succeed!
The position is available immediately.
- N+ or A+ or similar computer qualification
- 2 years relevant work experience (POS experience with be advantageous)
- A driver’s licence with 3 years driving experience and a vehicle to drive to work in
- Any work as a restaurant manager will be considered a bonus.
Salary on offer: R10 000 CTC
Sounds like you?
Please email your CV to Adrian@proappoint.co.za