Want an amazing opportunity to work in Australia?
Speech & Language Therapists
We are seeking expressions of interest from qualified Speech & Language Therapists who would like the exciting opportunity to work in Australia.
- You will earn a competitive salary and be and supported in your continuing professional development
- Immigration support available
- Enjoy the Australian lifestyle while working with a great Australian company
- Various locations around Australia including both metro and regional opportunities
- 4 weeks paid annual leave every year, sick leave and carers leave
This is an incredible opportunity for qualified speech & language therapists (all areas of specialisation) to take the next step in their career and gain international experience with some of Australia’s best employers. This will allow you to enjoy life in Australia with secure ongoing employment. Opportunities for permanent residence will be available for the right person.
As a high performing Speech Therapist, you will be able to proactively contribute to a team and help the business excel. You will work autonomously whilst having the support of a strong team environment. You will be comfortable with simultaneously running a fast-paced caseload, nurturing client relationships, and applying best practice strategies and processes, using case management technologies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience providing SP services and leadership, to support clients who have complex health issues.
- Proven ability to assess, plan, intervene and successfully evaluate client care in consultation with a multi-disciplinary team. This includes a strong commitment to providing, with the capability to deliver, safe and high-quality care.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills that build effective leadership, develops inclusive teamwork and establishes successful working relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to organise and prioritise tasks, work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and use resources effectively, safely and efficiently.
You have high standards and integrity
You thrive on accountability
You’re empathetic towards colleagues and clients and self-aware
You’re calm under pressure – you don’t sweat the small stuff
You have strong communication and writing skills
You have at least 5 years’ experience in your field