Senior Systems Administrator
Our client is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator responsible for maintaining, implementing and enhancing the configuration of the Business Services Systems
To identify and maximize opportunities and use information and technology to improve product, service and standardise business processes.
Consulting and project management skills with the ability to utilize the required project methodologies in alliance with the business requirements
The skill set required should include the following core principles:
- Time management
- Matric (NQF Level 4 Qualification) Essential
- SAP FI/CO Certification
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred
- A minimum of 5-7 years business experience within the specific functional business area and/or
- A minimum of 4 years detailed relevant application experience in SAP FI/CO (modules include but not
- limited to: General Ledger, Controlling, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking, Treasury, Asset
- Accounting (including tax), Flexible Real Estate. Other modules include Project System, Investment
- Management and Plant Maintenance. Integration with third parties.
- An advanced level of understanding of the complexity of investigating and resolving sigma logs.