Senior IT Architecture Specialist – JHB
The Senior IT Architecture Specialist will be responsible for leading and coordinating Infrastructure and business projects from a technology architecture perspective, conceptualising architectural approaches, developing and validating both on premise and cloud architecture and high level solution design against business requirements, best practices, and guiding and mentoring operational teams on Enterprise Architecture Framework and methodologies.
- The Senior IT Architecture Specialist develops specifications for new IT cloud computing products and service offerings and is also responsible for leading the creation of a technology framework and providing technical leadership in support of the company initiatives in cloud computing and automation, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on various cloud platforms.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification
· Minimum 8 – 10 years in senior technical specialist role.
· Minimum 5 years Microsoft technology and solutions design experience.
- B degree OR relevant technology advanced diploma at NQF level 7.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Microsoft Exchange Certification
- Azure Certified Administrator
- Azure Certified Architect
- O365 Administrator
- ITIL v.3 or 4