- Coding Languages: C# .NET (Framework & Core) Experience. Working with ASP.NET Web APIs and MVC Applications.
- SQL Server: Database Design, Scripting, Analyzing SQL statements and optimization, relational database skills
- Software Qualifications: Minimum 3 Year Relevant Qualification and 6 Years Software Industry Development Experience
- Technical Writing Skills: Able to Write Comprehensive Design Specifications and Technical Documents
- Code Mentoring and Review: Able to analyze younger developers code, make suggestions on industry best practices and skills development
- Able to Design Systems based on Company Requirements and Give Accurate instructions and direction to younger team members
- Working with Azure DevOps and Microsoft Azure
- Working with Visual Basic .NET
- System Design and Architecture
- Working in an Agile Environment with Daily Scrums.
- IIS: Deploying, Creating and Updating Services
- Experience with Xamarin
- Working with GIT Version Control
- Automation Build and Testing
- Unit Testing
- Strong Code Analyzing Skills
- Team Leader
- Multi-task Capabilities
- Creative Problem Solving
- Troubleshooting System Bugs
- Analytical Thinking
- Able to work under pressure
- Willingness to understand existing business solutions
- Designing new software solutions alongside existing engineering and development team according to best practices.
- Resolving bugs and system issues in our live environments.
- Further developing and improving existing solutions and software development processes.
- Assisting and guiding the development team to help them meet their deadlines.
- Taking on responsibility for meeting and driving others to meet project deadlines.
The position would be an in-office position at this stage with a possible option of hybrid with time dependent on company policy.