Senior Analytical Performance Specialist – Durban
To provide analytical support by collecting, integrating, structuring, analysing and interpreting data – and communicating
the resulting information to the key customers.
• Conduct routine and specialised Customer Performance Reviews.
• Conduct engineering/manufacturing process reviews and research.
• Develop, test and apply engineering and statistical algorithms and analysis for process modelling – including data
acquisition and transformation.
• Conduct statistical analysis, results interpretation and reporting thereof.
• Liaise with customers.
• Relevant tertiary qualification (BSc Eng, BEng, BTech, BSc, NHD) in engineering or mathematics/statistics or operations
• Minimum of 5 years relevant operational, data analysis or research experience within the industrial / manufacturing /
engineering / mining sector.
• Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully analysing data / information of a similar nature.
• Proficiency in written communication – specifically engineering and scientific report writing.
• Proficiency in project and quality assurance documentation management and control.
• Strong computer literacy in MS Office Suite
• Work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Work as a member of a fully integrated team
• Self motivated
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Conflict-resolution skills