Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager, the Sales Representative will be responsible for driving the company’s growth through the Aftermarket and Truck channels, including Second-hand Dealers as well.
- Sales or Marketing Diploma/Degree or suitable qualification.
- 5 years competitive sales experience in a high performing sales role, with proven track record.
- Experience in Successful Cold calling will be called required.
- Must have an ability to generate leads and move them through a sales pipeline. Prospecting, cold calling and sales conversion is critical to this role.
- Must have the ability to retain customers and build rapport, once they have been converted, and be willing to develop firm relationships through regular face-to-face dealer / customer visits.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Be totally customer centric.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, analytical ability and positive outlook.
- Good organizational and time management skills and attention to detail.
- Always demonstrate willingness and enthusiasm to engage in training and personal development.
- Be computer literate. Having CRM experience is advantageous.
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Must have own reliable transport and be willing to travel – with petrol card provided.