Regional Technical Manager
The Regional Technical Manager is responsible for the operational management of all physical assets (excluding IT).
- Act in a supervisory role for all technical activities that take place in the region and take ultimate responsibility for the outcomes of all technical activities.
- Ensure that Technical standards and quality assurance is maintained within the Region.
- Manage activity based technical costs to achieve operational efficiencies in the Region.
- Manage Operational budget (repair and maintenance) on a regional level.
- Manage and coordinate regional Plant and Machinery projects.
- Utilise time effectively by keeping irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with the completion of work.
- Provide assistance in determining and creating a physical asset management strategy for the Hospital Division.
- Work closely with the Hospital Manager and National Technical Manager in planning, implementing and evaluating Netcare Technical strategies that will address the requirements of the Technical Division
- Manage all related Technical service and activities according to the policies, procedures, philosophy and objectives
- 5-years’ post-graduate experience in maintenance or operation of the relevant class of machinery and assets.
- Experience in both the electrical and mechanical engineering environments in related industries as specified.
- Previous experience in financial budgeting.
- Previous experience in project management.
- Any hospital or hospitality experience will be an added advantage.
- A Certified Engineer (Certificate of Compliance – GCC) is preferred.