JOB DESCRIPTION AND MAIN OBJECTIVES
The Regional Administrator/ Stock Controller (RA) is responsible for administration and organisational tasks, as well as stockroom control within the Regional Sales and Service Office.
To provide administrative, secretarial, and clerical support to sales and other staff members. To maintain an efficient office environment and controlled stockroom.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities for administration
- Answer phones, transfer to the appropriate staff member or taking down messages
- Assisting clients telephonically
- Packing and Coordination of courier service
- Monitor incoming emails and attending to or forward as required
- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Monitoring company product sheets and preparing meeting packs for Sales staff
- Update and maintain databases such as office contact lists and client information
- Retrieve information when request by management
- Load or update client information, quotes, orders and job cards onto CRM & FMS
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Assist with travel arrangements for staff
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and stationery. Placing of orders.
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
- Overseeing cleaning staff and ensuring that the office is clean and tidy
- Monitor and maintain Office Medical First Aid Box.
- Petty Cash
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities for stock controller
- Ensure efficient & professional running of the stock room according to policies & procedures
- Receiving and checking of all deliveries efficiently and accurately.
- Unpacking and sorting and storing of deliveries and stock. Maintain and accurate knowledge of stock & location
- Preparing of stock and orders for distribution to clients and/or other regional branches
- Keeping the stockroom clean and organised at all times
- Monthly stock counts, ordering and reporting
National Administration and Supply Chain Manager – Head Office
Regional Office Manager