Diploma/Degree in Production/Operations Management
Minimum 5 years as a Production Supervisor.
- Investigate and resolve manufacturing related problems and sub-standard performance
- Set and adjust manufacturing/production equipment conditions to produce quality finished products
- Control the manufacturing process
- Plan, Lead, Organise and Control resources in work unit
- Ensure optimal plant efficiencies to achieve demand output.
- Meet daily/weekly and monthly targets.
- Management of WIP on areas in accordance with max. a shift worth of work.
- Generate CIP ideas and drive this concept with teams.
- Plant efficiency must be continually reviewed to ensure optimal usage of resources.
- Supervise the team to achieve work unit objectives.
- Update the Shift Production results
- Manage visual management boards daily
- Identify and process waste
- Effectively manage minimal usage of raw materials, consumables and PPE
- Monitor maintenance of manufacturing equipment, tooling and services