Our Client, an Insurance Company based in Umhlanga is looking for an
Administrator: Personal Lines
Working Hours: 08h00 to 13h00
- Minimum 5 years insurance experience – short term
- RE 5
- Insurance specific NQF 4 an advantage
Scope of duties:
- Attend to all matters relating to renewal of existing personal client portfolio.
- Obtain renewal list 60 days in advance of renewal.
- Request market quotes.
- Check and prepare renewal summary to send to client.
- Send renewal invitation and quotes 30 days prior to renewal date.
- Update Integrity system with revised figures.
- New business
- Capture new business quote requests.
- Negotiate terms with insurers if required.
- Check rates and prepare quote in Vision Risk format.
- Send quote to client in standard quote format.
- Place cover once ALL documents received from client as per client checklists.
- Amendments & Certificates
- Attend to all aspects of issuing of cover confirmation.
- Policy amendments that increase or affect cover to be captured immediately.
- Policy to be updated in all cases as applicable.
- Prepare covering letters on all endorsements.
- Confirmation of cover for banks.
- Product and market research.
- Office Administration
- Prepare reports as required
- Manage office supplies
- Manage regulatory body requirements
- Liaise with Integrity on updates and requirements
- Assist in other portfolios where necessary