MI Analyst – Maternity Cover
To provide data and analytics on various performance metrics within L&OD.
This individual will also work with all key functions within Human Capital data for key business interventions.
- Provide data and analytics for various performance metrics within L&OD
- Deploy various surveys and tools to consolidate feedback for the different training programs
- Support end to end data analytics for key organisation wide interventions for L&OD.
- Provide MI support for key projects like assessment centres for Step up where we have more than 1500 applicants
- Deploy engagement surveys for the organisation. Generate multiple reports to understand trends which identify future course of action.
- Responsible for bell curve, performance management data for the L&OD department on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for deployment of bell curve and standard performance management reporting for the organisation.
- Support Projects/BQ Management/Campaign Launches, Upskills, Refreshers with all necessary reports
- Attend Certification programmes – internal/external
- Self-upskill on Industry updates
- Providing overall capacity reports for L&D in order to conduct multiple business interventions
- Communicate with L&OD team on how to read the relevant reports
- Coordinate with different departments to define standard templates for reports expected
- Responsible to support the admin team with all their actions
- Work with various senior leadership members to define reporting expectations from various L&OD projects
- Review training KPI’s from a data standpoint and flag any key risks identified
- Collaborate with the admin function to define ways of working
- Support monthly audits on key assets and infrastructure within training
- Automate various data gathering requirements
- Matric + Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in MI and data analysis
- Knowledge of Contact centre will be preferred