Our client based in Durban is seeking a Mechanical Fitter.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent Communication Skills, verbal and written
- PC literacy, MS Office Excel, Word.
- Ability to do fault finding and work on your own.
- Gearbox, maintenance and adjustments
- Interpret Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic drawings.
- Knowledge and replacement of bearings, chains and tensioners.
- Knowledge and maintenance of Auto lubricators.
- Knowledge of different types of grease and oil
- Maintenance on industrial printing machines, rollers, transport belts/conveyors etc.
- Maintenance on Hoists and Lifting equipment.
- Knowledge and maintenance on Hydraulic equipment.
- Knowledge and maintenance on Pneumatic equipment.
- Use of root cause analysis tools and implementation of Permanent corrective actions.
- Knowledge of using workshop equipment to machine parts, ie. Lathes, milling machines, grinders, welding machines etc.
- Be able to follow PM schedules, provide feedback reports and manage machine spares.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric or N3, Plus Trade Test Certificate, “Red seal” (Fitter/Turner)
- 2-3 years Maintenance/Fitter experience in manufacturing industry.
R200 000 – R250 000CTC per annum.