Are you an Independent Sales Agent looking for the opportunity to start a successful new career?
We are on the hunt for dedicated Insurance Sales Representatives who are interested in a rewarding career in Financial Services, and who has a knack and ability to sell non-life insurance products.
- Matric – Compulsory
- FAIS qualification (120 Credits) – Compulsory
- RE 5 qualification – Compulsory
- Must have non-life insurance experience – minimum 1 year
- Clear Disciplinary record
- Clear Credit & Criminal records
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular).
- Hands-on experience with any CRM software.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build long-term relationships with clients.
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation to discuss insurance products, advise clients on insurance products that best suit their needs.
- Customize insurance products to suit individual clients.
- Offer approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy.
- Re-assess the insurance needs of existing clients after life-changing events.
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.