Identity and Access and IT-Security Manager
Cape Town, Eastern Cape, Gauteng, KZN
The Identity and Access Governance Specialist is responsible for managing the User Access and Identity to all critical Applications and related business processes.
The Identity and Access Governance Specialist will use technology to initiate, capture, record and manage user identities and their related access permissions. This will ensure that access privileges are granted according to one interpretation of policy and all individuals and services are appropriately authenticated, authorised and auditable.
- Minimum grade 12 / NQF level 4 qualification
- IT BTech or equivalent preferred
- SAILPOINT qualifications and
- Minimum 3+ years SAILPOINT experience (Operational / Integration) essential
- Linux / LDAP experience preferred
- Mobile Iron
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Linux Open LDAP