The HR Time and Attendance Systems Manager is responsible for the management, support and maintenance or necessary development of the Time and Attendance system, Kronos.
Responsible for Kronos end-user training and support. Responsible for the development of reports and distribution of reports according to the business requirements.
The incumbent will also ensure system integrity and security settings are kept in place and ensure SOP’s and policies
are developed and maintained. The incumbent will further manage the HR systems team.
· Minimum grade 12 (NQF Level 4) Qualification Essential.
· Relevant tertiary qualification in HR or HR systems will be advantageous.
· Work experience in an IT systems and development environment.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience on Kronos and 3 years Senior level management experience required.
· Work experience in a hospital environment.
· Previous experience on Kronos system and SQL essential.
· Sound knowledge of HR practices, HR systems (personnel, payroll and time and attendance).
· Advanced computer literacy essential – MS Office Package (Word, Excel).
· Proficient knowledge of the Kronos system.
· Good working knowledge of Vision and Sigma (helpdesk support application) advantageous.