DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Manage production schedule daily to make educated decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments.
• Work in concert with QC to ensure quality of finished goods.
• Maintain and clean departments to insure housekeeping and clean production lines.
• Schedule productions lines to insure efficient and timely turnover of goods through production to meet assigned deadlines.
• Manage production requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments.
• Re-Organize department daily workflow to improving communication, standardizing work, improving visual management, to increase participation and effectiveness.
• Management of 2 teams (Finishing and Packaging)
• Education required: High school diploma or equivalency.
• Experience required: Minimum 5 years’ experience in Management and Finishing.
• Skills, knowledge, or abilities: Read, write, speak the English language fluently and good math skills
R15 000 to R20 000