Main role responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of a modern ERP platform across the African region.
- Manage business IT demand related to ERP initiatives and translate it into functional technical requirements.
- Support the global IT team as single point of contact on executing global ERP initiatives and oversee all aspects of communication across regional and local IT teams and business representatives.
- Manage all aspects related to the application support and maintenance and ensure that the systems are kept secure and up to date.
- Define and organize the user training and ensure an optimal adoption of the ERP applications
- Manage through internal and external resources the development and quality assurance of system customization and integrations with other systems.
Other roles and responsibilities:
- Grant the standardization of the application landscape at a regional level
- Manage budgets, resources, and relationships with stakeholders, vendors, and business partners related to the ERP transformation stream
- Develop business case and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives
- Work closely with regional and global IT Enterprise applications team on setting regional standards and ensuring adoption of policies and procedures
- Manage and keep updated documentation such as requirements, functional analysis, minute of meetings, manuals, test books