E-Commerce/Key Account Co-Ordinator
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Ecommerce Coordinator to manage the E-commerce process including:
- Listing products, specs and images
- Detail pricing
- Following up on orders processed and ensuring lead times met
- Ensuring 100 accuracy and correct pricing, in line with each customer agreement.
Responsibilities may include:
- Relationship management of corporate clients
- Customer Liaison and Support.
- Ensuring complaints are resolved in a timely manner.
- Supervising order process and adherence to lead times.
- Resolving issues with parcels.
- Focus on Monthly sales reporting
- Attend to administration – Administration: online queries; print order details.
- Attend to all customer queries online and from stockist and from reps
- Ensuring orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner, as well as resolving any issues with deliveries.
Ideally you will have experience with a supplier or distributor to online platforms, i.e. supplying Take-a-lot or any similar on-line platform.