Our client is seeking a Junior Buyer to be based in their Pinetown branch.
- Issue daily schedules for Raw Material requirements
- Decoration stock updates for customer and sales team
- Monitoring of slow moving and dead stocks
- Maintenance and management of decoration back-order report
- Management of quality incidents with supplier (defective stock, color variations, etc.).
- Management of pricing with various decoration suppliers and relevant sales representatives
- Management of artwork changeover’s (depletion of old artwork before new)
- Maintaining artwork file and register: Updating file with new artwork, removing old artwork, and ensuring that the business has two signed hardcopies of each label.
- Monitoring monthly stock levels in line with business parameters.
- Advising Production and Planners of any exceptions that may be necessary for new product
- Supplier OTIF reporting
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft office
- Supply Chain or Commercial Degree, diploma or the like will be advantageous.
- 1 – 3 years procurement experience/exposure essential
- Strong numeracy and planning skills essential
Planning and buying experience in manufacturing, Packaging, or retail advantageous
R19 – 20k basic + benefits (medical aid & pension fund)