Debtors Clerk – Durban
Our client is looking for a confident, astute individual with proven experience and knowledge in the Debtors environment and must have a high sense of urgency.
Must be able to work independently, disciplined; and can engage with customers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 2+ years proven experience in a similar role
- Have a clear understanding of FNB Business allocations
- Must have a high standard of numeracy
- Good command of the English language both spoken and written
- Understanding of customer relationship management – CRM
- Be aware of method of filing, telephone skills and general office duties.
- Must have computer skills, i.e. Syspro (Advantage), Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
KEY PEFORMANCE PURPOSE AND AREAS
- Customer Returns Process
- Bank Transfers
- Point of Sale – Cash reconciliations
- Request POD’s and Invoices
- Requesting and verifying Pod’s from various courier providers
- Processing of credit notes, through RMA system.
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Attend to customer queries/telephone calls.
- Reconciliation of Cash Sales
- Banking of daily cash