Business Analyst – Durban
Our client in Durban is looking for an experienced BA to:
- Create and maintain the strategic partnership between Business needs and Technology delivery.
- Responsible for developing business requirements and related business rules based on Business Group needs
- Work closely with the Business IT in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of functional requirements.
- Identify requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modeling, workflow analysis, and functional decomposition analysis
- Solicit requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
- IT Degree/Diploma or equivalent qualification
- 4+ years plus business analysis experience
- Previous developer or database administrator experience will be an advantage
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across the organization
- Experience with working to deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of standard IT practices related to business application development/implementation
- Process driven analysis skills
- Proficiency with the SDLC processes