The company is looking to expand there bending department and require a bending machine/ press brake operator with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in setting up and operating independently. Experience on the DURMA machine would be an advantage as the successful candidates will be tested on the DURMA machines in our workshop. We offer industry related rates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Setting up and operating modern CNC-controlled press brakes
• Execution of self-created CNC programs
• Creation of necessary program corrections
• Performance of quality and dimensional checks during and after the bending process
• Varied activity with high diversity of parts
• Maintenance, servicing, and repair of machinery
• Inspect work of employees for quality, progress, and satisfactory completion.
• Identify different material types allocated for bending.
• Care of tooling, consumables, and company documents.
• A degree in a profession in the metal industry OR several years of experience in the metal industry
• First experience with CNC press brakes is an advantage.
• Knowledge in reading technical drawings and perform bending according to drawings provided.
• Shift readiness (3-shift system) • Read, write & communicate the English language fluently and effectively.
• Enjoys working in a team and meticulous.
• Able to make critical decisions under pressure, while maintaining the safety and wellbeing of the staff responsible for.
• Calculate measurements to be programmed into the bending machine.