To provide analytical support by collecting, integrating, structuring, analysing and interpreting data – and communicating the resulting information to the key customers.
- Conduct routine and specialised Customer Performance Reviews.
- Conduct engineering/manufacturing process reviews and research.
- Develop, test and apply engineering and statistical algorithms and analysis for process modelling – including data acquisition and transformation.
- Conduct statistical analysis, results interpretation and reporting thereof.
- Liaise with customers.
- Perform the duties of an Energy and Process Analysis Specialist for the MaV Inspection Body
Signatory to the Impartiality, Independence and Confidentiality Commitment
- Relevant tertiary qualification (BSc Eng, BEng, BTech, BSc, NHD) in engineering or mathematics/statistics or operations research.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant operational, data analysis or research experience within the industrial / manufacturing / engineering / mining sector.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully analysing data / information of a similar nature.
- Proficiency in written communication – specifically engineering and scientific report writing.
- Proficiency in project and quality assurance documentation management and control.
- Proficiency in the application of measurement and verification techniques