Analyst Developer – JHB
Our client is looking for an experienced Analyst Programmer who will be responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of various applications.
BSc(Information Technology) / (Computer Science) /Software Engineering Equivalent Diploma in software development and Computer Science essential.
Minimum of 5 year’s software development experience:
· Mobile Development :
Mobile Development (Moderate experience)
· Mongo db
· (ASP.Net) and database technology
Microsoft.NET (considerable experience)
· Auth Services(Active Directory)
· Dot Net Nuke
· Scoping / strategy sessions with the customer base / technical team and MIS to determine the longer term strategy and other complimentary platforms within the global corporation that fit the Enterprise Architecture.
· Training of customer base in relevant tools where applicable.
· Assist with technical guidance and on-the-job training of less experienced staff, and check work of colleagues as required. Coding and building enterprise solutions, using appropriate technologies such as ASP/ASP.Net, VB/VB.Net, SQL, Abap, JSon, HTML5, C#, Mobile etc.
· Design and development of databases including SQL queries and stored procedures.
· SQL server administration and monitoring functions.
· Coding and building Enterprise Solutions, using appropriate technologies such as
o Rest Services
· Monitoring and implementation of security protocols determined by Risk and IT Management.
· Analyse and Design data exploitation systems to deliver information to business users, e.g. dashboards and information portals.