This is an exciting opportunity to join our energetic, dynamic and driven team focused on improving IT Business value, mitigating risk and increasing business agility.
- Technical support requests across our client base, liaising with other engineers and assisting with the maintenance of our clients’ infrastructure and networks.
- Helpdesk and some onsite work for our clients, supporting Server, Cloud and Network Infrastructure, Microsoft environments, Desktops, Laptops, Microsoft Operating Systems.
- You may be required to work outside of business hours to accommodate a 24/7 environment, project delivery. Therefore, we require engineers whose lifestyle fit in with a flexible approach and willing to work in environments striving for modernisation and automation.
- Troubleshoot client support incidents, liaising with your clients telephonically, email, Remote monitoring and Management tools or on client site.
- Using documentation, Remote Monitoring and Management toolsets, and a mentoring program to your advantage to troubleshoot and resolve incidents for your clients.
- Helping your customers solve technical challenges with their computers (Connectivity, Hardware and Software)
- Liaising directly with end users to resolve any challenges as directed by requirements and leadership teams.
- Logging technical support requests telephonically or by email, or liaising with customers directly via support Chat Services.
- Using remote control tools and technologies to assist end users as required
- Enhancing the automated documenting systems and procedures as implemented for and on behalf of our customers.
- Improving ITSM procedures alongside associates and customers.
Umhlanga areas. However, you will be required to travel to other customer sites in future where required nationwide.
Your technical competence will ideally include the following technologies that the support team cover:
- Azure and Citrix Cloud – including Intune and autopilot
- VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft OS (2012/2016/2019/W10/W11) including associated hardware
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Network solutions including local area networks, wide area networks and associated hardware and technologies such as firewalls, routers, Wi-Fi solutions and network switches and cabling
- Cloud backup solutions – VEEAM, Acronis
- Keen eye for detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great Communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills and the drive to progress your own learning and career