Job Advert - Hand Therapist (Physiotherapist) - Victoria, Australia
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hand Therapist (Lead Therapist) to join our team on a full-time basis. This full-time role, based in Victoria, Australia will see you providing your expertise and services to our clients in a clinic setting.
As an experienced hand therapist, you would work in a team of Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists who work exclusively on the rehabilitation of upper limb injuries and conditions.
What we offer
- Supervision for full registration will be provided to the successful applicant
- Supportive team environment
- Great work life balance
- Attractive remuneration and 4 weeks paid annual leave a year
- Significant professional development budget is provided to ensure your continued growth
- Immigration support
What you need
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- At least 5 - 8 years relevant employment experience (postgraduate) with hand therapy experience essential
- Current registration with The Health Professions Council of South Africa
- Ability and/or willingness to obtain registration with AHPRA. Guidance on the application process is available.
- Australian Federal Police check (or be eligible)
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage, and a strong team ethic
- High level of commitment to customer service
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, and proficient computer skills
- Excellent time management skills
How to apply
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful with us, and you possess the relevant experience we are looking for we'd love to hear from you! Contact Tracey on International@proappoint.co.za