Intermediate SQL Database Administrator (DBA)
A huge International Umhlanga based company is seeking a highly-skilled and experienced SQL DBA to join a very motivated, flexible and dedicated IT team who provide our customers with high availability systems round-the-clock.
The company is rapidly growing with great opportunity for progression.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric with mathematics
- 2-3 Years in an intermediate SQL DBA role (NON NEGOTIABLE)
- Industry recognized qualification Microsoft (MCDBA, MCSE Data Platform, MCSE BI)
- High Literacy with T-SQL
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot database instances, replication, backup, partitions, storage, and access.
- Set user privileges within the database environment.
- Monitor and optimize system performance using index tuning, disk optimization, and other methods.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain a Microsoft SQL Server.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain a SQL Server Integration Services Tasks.
Salary up to R30 000 + benefits depending on experience.
Please contact Sam on 031 265 2000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org