A busy production client based in Prospecton is looking for a Customer Service Manager to run the department and manage each project with care.
PRODUCTION PLANNING AND CONTROL
• Be the face of the company with suppliers.
• Liaise with suppliers on a daily basis.
• Be able to put pressure on suppliers for goods required.
• Process confirmed orders on the system
• Update and Submit the despatch plan.
• Be on top of vital new store openings & revamps and ensure deadline dates are met.
• Ensure suppliers stick to lead times provided to us.
• Manage all areas of production
• Monitor Inventory control and order replacement stock where required.
• Book Transporters in accordance to suppliers agreed production plan.
• Prepare all documentation for the shipment process.
• Good negotiation skills required especially with suppliers.
• Update customers on their orders status.
• Handle all after sales queries from customers.
• Deal with customer complaints and resolve problems.
• Escalate complaints to the General Manager to assist with getting these resolved, if required.
• Using relationships with suppliers to assist with resolving problems wherever possible.
• Managing and handling of all warranty claims.
• Get authorisation of labour confirmed.
• Ensure the factory produces the components for the claim in a timeously manner.
• Ensure these parts get to the maintenance teams and notify the store in advance of the team’s arrival.
• Send weekly/ monthly reports to management.
• Prepare periodic reports for management & sales team when required.
• Quote Customers/ Email Customers & Deal with Sales Enquiries. Handle with customer complaints
• Prepare all Paperwork for Invoicing.
• Follow up with transporters on delivery status of orders and update customers accordingly.
• Willing to do other forms of administration to assist the office staff.
• Book accommodation for Maintenance team.
• Ensure stock is always available for the maintenance team needs it.
• Job Card summarised and processed on a daily basis.
• Production planning or any similar work a must.
• Attention to detail and working methodically is essential.
• Knowledge of Pastel Accounting or any similar programs a must.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX would be helpful.
• Proven track record of Microsoft Excel Intermediate level is required.
• Proven track record of Microsoft Excel Advanced is required.
• Complete knowledge of all Microsoft Programs is required.
• Proven track record of Time Management course would be an advantage.
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans- this is a non-negotiable
• Able to work under pressure.
• Willing to work overtime as and when required.
• Own form of transport and drivers is required.
Salary: R30 000 per month
Please send all suitable CV’s to email@example.com