Android Developer (Mid- Senior)
Our Umhlanga based client is looking for a Mid- Senior Android Developer.
In this role you will be accountable for creating world-class mobile applications.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android and Android Studio
- More than three years experience working as a mid or senior developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped Android app developed natively
- Experience with both smartphone and tablet application development
- Working experience with 3rd party APIs
- Experience communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- Strong knowledge and understanding of different Android platforms
- Strong sense of system architecture as it relates to mobile apps
- In-flight teaching and mentoring
- Published and live app(s)
- Understanding of the API stack
- Extensive UI Design experience
- Experience with software development on an Apple Mac
- Xamarin and/or C#
- Experience in a leadership/team lead role
As a team, our client describes themselves as down-to-earth yet ambitious, highly-skilled yet casual, friendly yet professional, strikingly different from each other yet bound by our common human values. Proactive people who thrive on change and are driven to improve themselves and others everyday are the kind of people that will love working with us.
Salary dependent on skills and experience.
Please contact Sam on 031 265 2000 or email your CV to email@example.com