A reputable Durban manufacturing client of ours has an opening for a Snr Production Manager / Operations Manager who has extensive knowledge within FSSC environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operational performance in their factories.
- Identifying and delivering “quicker, lighter, faster” product solutions.
- Appropriate and diligent care of our Production Assets – “Asset Care”
- Ensuring consistent performance of each business unit
- Managing Production KPI’s within parameters (waste, overtime, people resources etc.)
- Management of Production Teams (training, coaching and performance management)
- Partnering effectively with the SHEQ team to ensure zero customer complaints and returns
- Identifying and Managing trends and ensuring proper root cause to prevent repeat issues
- Optimization of Up/Production time and efficiencies
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Manufacturing and Production (Packaging or FMCG preferable)
- Engineering degree essential
- 5 years plus Production and Maintenance Management experience essential
- A minimum of 5 years in a Production/Factory or Plant management position
Apply to : email@example.com