Our client is a market leader in the telecommunications industry, with a focus on innovation and automation. We are looking for a full-stack senior developer to work with our in-house development team to contribute to building world class, industry leading software.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A degree, diploma or equivalent qualification in a relevant field, e.g. Computer Science, IT, ICT.
- Design software solutions that meet the business requirements and are easy to maintain.
- Develop software systems according to specifications.
- Follow and contribute to development policies and procedures.
- Take part in regular stand-ups, planning sessions, retrospectives and development sprints.
- Contribute to creating and running automated testing, maintenance and bug-resolution processes.
- Help in maintaining our development and production environments.
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in! We’re a small team in a dynamic environment so we need developers who don’t mind pitching in with everyone else to do whatever it takes to achieve great things.
- Systems Developer:
- Development experience, ideally with C# & NODE.JS
- SQL Experience: Must be able to design, plan and build using SQL database, ideally Microsoft SQL Server / MYSQL
- Experience with NPM
- A working knowledge of APIs and REST/SOAP web services.
- Experience working with the Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience with source control, e.g. GIT or SVN and continuous integration tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins etc.).
- Experience working with DotNetCore
- Experience working with Twitter Bootstrap.
- Test-driven development (TDD) or Behavioral-driven development (BDD) experience.
- Experience with cloud development, cloud hosting and cloud database services.
- Native Mobile Application Development – using Nativescript, as your preferred framework
- Knowledge of Redis, Resque, Memcached
Salary to be discussed.
Please send your detailed CV to Adrian