Junior Desktop Support Technician
- Strong understanding of various operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux (not essential).
- Familiarity with computer hardware components and peripherals. Able to reload OS and upgrade devices namely hard drive and RAM.
- Proficiency in Microsoft O365 Apps, O365 cloud solutions and other common desktop applications.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues efficiently.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts, TCP/IP protocols, and network configurations.
- Experience in providing remote desktop support using remote assistance tools.
- Basic knowledge of MS Server OS and support thereof.
- Matric with Maths
- CompTIA A+, N+
- Microsoft Certified
- Drivers Licence with own car ideally
- Customer Service
- Solutions focused
- Effective Communication skills
- Time Management