Head of Shrinkage (FMCG Retail)
- Take full accountability and responsibility for Shrinkage within the business.
- Manage cost and expenses within the department
- Meet the Targets and KPI for the department in terms of Stock and cash management
- Manage the full operations team through regional, store managers and assistants.
- Drive policy and system adherence
- Identify risks and opportunities within the department and drive strategic projects.
- Plan, monitor and implement processes that govern shrinkage
Reduce shrinkage through innovation and development
The successful candidate must have:
- BCom Degree / CA
- 3 years’ experience at a senior level within a corporate environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Valid Driver’s licence