Qualification and Experience:
- 5 – 8 years working experience (post articles), minimum of 3 which must be in a management position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Accountable for overseeing the overall finance function for the Group which responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
- Oversight and management of the accounts team (7 individuals) which consists of 1 Financial Manager, 3 Accountants, a Bookkeeper and 2 Assistants.
- Oversee the timeous and accurate preparation of Monthly and Quarterly reports, including group & board reporting;
- Attend to budgeting & financial forecasts;
- Continuous financial planning, including cash flow planning and analysis;
- Develop, implement and manage financial strategy; and
- Perform financial due diligence and analysis on potential acquisitions.
Knowledge & Expertise:
- Strong analytical skills & decision making ability
- Effective time management skills and the ability to priories and handle multiple tasks within strict deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to assess complex situations and use creativity to solve problems
- Ability to manage and develop the accounts team
Cost to Company: Up to R2 Million per annum
- Medical aid paid by Company up to a maximum of R5k
- Provident fund
- Vehicle allowance and fuel allowance provided
- Cell phone provided